As the days get warmer, take advantage of the opportunity to bond with your kids outdoors and enjoy some springtime activities together. Here are 30 fun spring activities you won’t want to miss:
- Take a walk in the sunshine. After a long, cold winter, it feels great to get some exercise and let the sun shine on your face.
- Blow bubbles outside.This was always one of my kids’ favorite activities. Try experimenting with wands of different sizes
- Plant a flower garden. This is a great-grandparent activity, too.
- Dance outside in the rain. Grab your kids’ rain boots, rain jackets, and have a blast!
- Ride bikes. Always a kid favorite, this is a great exercise for adults, too!
- Draw with sidewalk chalk. Try writing each other’s names or drawing springing flowers.
- Read a book together outside. Choose a favorite you’ve always enjoyed together, or try something new.